We are excited to be able to provide you both in-person worship services and an online live stream!
We recognize our deep need for community and the importance of the body of Christ gathering together in person. Yet, we also recognize that the coronavirus situation is not over, so there are adjustments to how we gather in person for this season. Please carefully review the details below so you know what to expect and how to plan.
In addition, in-person small group Bible studies are available each Sunday before the worship service! Click here to learn more about our return to in-person Bible Study groups, as well as the online options for those who need to continue joining from home.
SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICE ~ 10:30 a.m.
- We have one worship service at 10:30 a.m. with overflow seating available in the gym (see below)
- The live stream of the service is available for those who need to worship from home
LIVE STREAM ON FACEBOOK
LIVE STREAM ON YOUTUBE
- Childcare IS available for birth through age 5 in the preschool.
- If you are sick, or concerned you have been exposed to sickness, please participate from home.
- Seating is first come, first serve.
- The sanctuary will have every other row closed, limiting capacity to half of our usual Sunday gathering.
- Please sit at the end of a row, and not in the middle, to enable greater capacity.
- Children of all ages are welcome with you in the service.
- The live service will be shown on a large screen in the gym.
- Chairs will be setup to provide 6 foot distancing between groups
- An area will be left open where parents can bring a blanket and toys for their kids to use during the service.
- The gym seating is not just for overflow. Feel free to begin here if you would like to be on campus but would like more distance between people or if you need space for young kids to have activities during the service.
CHILDCARE IS AVAILABLE BIRTH TO AGE 5
- Childcare is available beginning at 10:15 a.m. It is first-come, first-serve.
- When a room is at capacity, no additional children will be allowed to check-in. We can make no exceptions to this capacity limit for the safety of your children.
- However, you are welcome to keep your children with you in the service if you prefer.
- Please refrain from hugging or hand-shakes. Even if you feel comfortable with that, others do not.
- We will not provide bulletins or pass offering plates. Offering drop boxes will be available on the table in the back of the sanctuary and in the lobby of the gym building.
- MASKS - Masks are encouraged. Limited quantities are available on campus if you do not have one.
- HAND SANITIZER ON CAMPUS - The wall mounted stations are fully stocked. In addition, we will have additional large bottles around the campus. Please clean your hands before and after you touch anything on campus.
- NOTE ABOUT VENTILATION - The HVAC systems for the sanctuary building (sanctuary, preschool classes, hallways, restrooms, and offices) have UV light air purification in them. The air circulating throughout that building is disinfected before it blows back into the rooms.
SUNDAY BIBLE STUDY GROUPS ~ 9 a.m.
Click here to learn more about groups available both in-person or online!
We hope to see you in person or via the live-stream this Sunday morning at 10:30 a.m.!